Do you want to help Veterans and Wounded Warriors, too?
Services & Supplies Needed
As a non-profit organization, we exist solely on donations of our supporters. The more supplies and skills we receive by donation, the more of our funds can go directly to helping our Veterans and Wounded Warriors. Even the smallest donations such as chew toys and office supplies are greatly appreciated and put to use immediately.
- Raise a puppy
- Graphic Design
- Photography at events
- Area rugs and door mats (fuzzy, not plastic)
- Dog beds (for large dogs)
- Dog kennels (VariKennel, plastic enclosed crate, large wire crates)
- Frontline Flea & Tick medication (purple packet, for dogs over 55 lbs)
- Heartworm medication (call us for specs)
- Office Computer/Laptop
- Kongs, plush squeaky toys (no bean bag type, please), and Buster Cubes
- Nina Ottoson’s dog toys (brain teasers)
- Peanut Butter (creamy, unsalted)
- Gift cards for gasoline
- Gift certificates to Dogwise, Petsmart, Lowe's, Michael's Crafts, Leerburg, and Staples
- Laundry detergent
- Leather leashes with brass clasps
- Paper for copier/printer - white letter size (regular and 3-hole punched)
- Paper towels
- Postage Stamps
- Writing pads
Mutts with a Mission, Inc., a nonprofit corporation, organized and existing under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, with principal business address of: P.O. Box 4147, Suffolk, VA 23439.
Tax identification number:26-3364885
Date of Incorporation: February 2009
Mutts with a Mission is tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
At Mutts with a Mission., all unrestricted charitable gifts are used strategically to support the mission of training and providing service dogs for Veterans and Wounded Warriors. Your support will help provide a Veteran or Wounded Warrior the opportunity to train their dog or a dog selected for them as their personal service dog that will help return the independence they sacrificed while serving our great nation.